Is your client really ready to go for her summer vacation? If his toenails are not yet varnished, the Sopolish guarantees perfect nails for 14 days and is ideal for holidays, especially if it combines with the sun, the sea and sand!
SOPOLISH SOAK-OFF TECHNIQUE – EASY APPLICATION
Tip: Due to the size of the toenails, most nail technicians prefer to use the Sopolish Soak-Off technique. However, nothing prevents you from using the technique of Sopolish Protect & Peel. Size 0 of the Vital Nail Skin has been specially developed for the big toe.
– Disinfect the toes with A’Septic ProNails Spray. If you have not done the pedicure yet, push the cuticles with Cuticle Gel and ProNails Cuticle Repellent .
– Then, file the nails according to the desired shape using the ProNails Lime Master 180. Disinfect the toes again with A’Septic ProNails Spray and dry them with a tissue.
– Apply Sopolish Natural Nail Degreaser to the surface and edge of each fingernail to remove any sticky residue. Make penetrate well the product inside the nail, of the free edge towards the cuticles, with the help of the small brush.
– Apply a thin layer of Sopolish Start , seal the edge and let catalyze under The Light for 30 seconds. Remove sticky residues with a cosmetic cotton.
– Apply a thin layer of the desired Sopolish color, seal the edge and let catalyze under The Light for 30 seconds. Repeat this step for the second color layer.
Tip for dark colors: the motto is: the less there is, the better! Be careful to apply extremely thin layers.
– Apply a thin layer of Sopolish Shine, seal the edge and let catalyze under the lamp The Light for 30 seconds. Remove sticky residue with a cosmetic cotton and Pro Septic ProNails.
– Do not forget to schedule another appointment after your client’s vacation. Allow an extra 10 minutes to remove the Sopolish color. Here is the procedure:
TECHNICAL SOPOLISH SOAK-OFF – EASY REMOVAL IN 10 MIN.
STEP 1 – 2
– Carefully file the front and top of the nail polish with ProNails Lime Master 180 so the melt liquid can work properly.
– Cut a piece of Soak Off paper 7 to 10 cm in length, depending on the size of the nail.
STEP 3 – 4
– Soak a cosmetic cotton of Sopolish Cast Iron Liquid. Place the soaked cosmetic cotton on the nail.
– Wrap the nail and toe firmly with Soak Off paper. Leave for ten minutes.
STEP 5 – 6
– Gently peel off the softened layer of Sopolish with the ProNails Cuticle Rest.
– Apply ProNails ProNails Nail Serum and ProNails Vitamina Cuticle Oil to nourish nails and cuticles.