Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to indulge in romance! Surprise your partner with a candlelit dinner, create an intimate atmosphere at home and put on your best dress to spend a romantic evening. Do not forget to complete your outfit with a matching nail polish . We give you some tips to find the most romantic colors, with evocative names.
A ROMANTIC COLOR ON YOUR NAILS
The color red raspberry of Date Night is ideal for the winter, but with its intense color, nail polish is also perfect in the spring. The color of the Date Night varnish can be combined with a multitude of other shades: black and white, midnight blue or shades of red. You have the choice to find an outfit that matches your nail polish!
50 SHADES OF RED
Red is undoubtedly the color of love and passion. With the bright red nail polish Especially For You , you will attract all eyes. Combine this polish with a black outfit for a sublime and elegant look. Bring out the diva that lies dormant in you and also adopt the passion red on the lips!
The Rouge Amour varnish is a little more subtle with an intense and deep color, all in nuances. This nail polish has not stolen its name: this deep red symbolizes love and passion. It is beautiful with outfits in autumn colors: aubergine, ocher, dark orange, dark blue or purple.
TIPS FOR APPLYING YOUR NAIL POLISH
Before applying your nail polish, follow these tips for an impeccable result:
- Take care of your nails before varnishing them: eliminate scaly varnish, repel your cuticles, polish your nails, …
- Start by applying a base. Make sure to choose the base that fits your nail type. If your nails are healthy and strong, opt for Polish Grip . This base increases the adhesion of the varnish and protects the nail from discoloration. If your nails are damaged, use the Even Nails base that fills the irregularities and streaks on the surface of the nail.
- If your nails are brittle or brittle, apply a layer of nail hardener . This one will strengthen your nails.
- Do not put too much varnish on your brush. It is best to apply an extra layer rather than a single thick layer that takes a long time to dry.
- Apply the varnish starting in the middle of the base of the nail and go back to the end.
- Apply two or three coats of colored varnish , depending on the desired result.
- Always end with a top coat . Gloss It Up ensures a glossy finish and protects against shocks. Seco Seco gives a transparent shine to your nails and accelerates the drying of the nail polish. Do not forget to apply your top coat to the edge of the nail to keep your manicure intact for a long time.
Tip : Remember to varnish your toenails in the same romantic color. So, you’re ready for a night full of excitement!