The ProNails Foot Care range has been developed in collaboration with professional institutes of pedicure, keeping in mind the wishes of our customers: that is to say products that are pleasant to use, with a visible and lasting result, for everything skin type or foot problem. Urea and Co-Enzyme Q10 are the most common ingredients in these highly effective foot care products.
THE ESSENTIAL IS TO OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PEDICURE TO YOUR CLIENTS FOR PERFECT FEET DURING THE SUMMER!
– Disinfect your hands and feet with ProNails A’Septic Foot Spray and let them dry.
– Remove nail polish or LongWear with ProNails Acetone-Free Remover and a cotton square.
– ProNails Foot Soap cleans the feet effectively and gently, without dehydrating the skin.
– Fill the ProNails footbath with 2 to 3 liters of warm water and add 3 presses of ProNails Foot Soap. Soak your client’s feet for 3 to 7 minutes.
– For a luxurious beauty of the feet, exfoliate the skin with ProNails Sensation Scrub, then rinse with water.
– Remove one foot from the basin. Gently support the heel, paying attention to the comfort of your client. Dry the foot with a clean towel.
– Apply ProNails Emollient Water to the cuticle area of each toe. As the product penetrates the skin, use the ProNails nail clipper to shorten the nails.
– File them in the desired form with the Lime Master 180 ProNails. The nails of the feet must always be filed in a straight form.
– Spray the ProNails Callus Off spray on calluses and wherever the skin is thick. You can also use this product on toe cuticles, alone or in combination with ProNails Emollient Water.
– Its non-aggressive formula does not require rinsing. Leave on for 2 minutes!
– Repel cuticles with the ProNails Cuticle Barrier (or ProNails Wood Manicure Stick or ProNails Cuticle Cleaner).
– If necessary, gently remove dead skin using the 3 mm or 5 mm long cobalt cuticle forceps.
– Eliminate calluses from the feet, thanks to ProNails Magic Grater for Feet . Be careful not to completely remove the calluses, which are a natural protection of the feet.
– For toe calluses, use the ProNails Magic Toe Grater, which is the most suitable size.
– Apply ProNails Nail Serum to the toenails with the Nail Care pipette and massage to penetrate the product. It is an extremely moisturizing and nourishing serum.
– If you do not apply nail polish or LongWear, finish with a coat of ProNails Vitamina Cuticle Oil. Gently sculpt the cuticles to nourish and hydrate them deeply.
– Apply ProNails Massage Balm to the feet and legs, modeling the tissues. Advise the client to use the appropriate ProNails Foam at home if prolonged treatment is needed.
– Each foam is a particular skin problem: dry skin, cracked heels, dry skin prone to fungal infections or wet skin prone to fungal infections.
PEDICURIA SPA GRAND LUXE
– For a luxury SPA pedicure, replace the ProNails Massage Balm with the ProNails Massage Mask. Take a small amount of the Massage Mask using a spatula, then spread the product on the skin using the Synthetic Hand Mask Brush.
– Wrap the feet in cellophane paper and let the active ingredients work deep into the epidermis. Let stand for five to ten minutes.
– Moisten your hands and then massage so that the gel turns into a creamy modeling balm. If necessary, remove excess product with a towel.