The perfect finishing touch after a summer foot care? A mesmerizing colorful nail polish. Discover in 5 steps how to apply Longwear Varnish on the toenails so that your client can enjoy an extremely long and perfect outfit. Make sure to offer your customer the latest trend colors!
BUY THE LATEST TRENDY COLORS IN LONGWEAR!
HOW TO APPLY LONGWEAR NAIL POLISH IN 5 STEPS?
– Clean each nail with ProNails No Acetone Remover
– Always start with the LongWear Start before applying the LongWear color chosen by your client. This will prevent the nail plate from fading.
– If you use a classic nail polish instead of LongWear, select the base that matches the nature of the client’s nails: ProNails Active Hardener Nail Hardener, Even Nails ProNails Base or ProNails Base Polish Grip.
– Apply two coats of Longwear color preferred by your client.
- Remove the brush from the bottle and remove the excess from one side of the brush.
- Position the brush in the center of the nail, not too close to the cuticle.
- Gently push the brush towards the cuticle to bring it closer, then go back to the free edge by ironing through the center of the nail.
- Repeat this movement on both sides of the line drawn from the cuticle.
- For prolonged wear, remember to seal the free edge.
– For a perfect result, correct any errors using the ProNails Varnish Corrector Pen. Its nutritional benefits for the skin make it a unique product of its kind. It is also a practical ally for any client wanting to apply a nail polish or a LongWear nail polish at home.
– Wait two minutes before applying LongWear Finish, which provides perfect shine and foolproof performance with LongWear ColourFIX ™ Technology. If you use a classic nail polish instead of LongWear, finish with the topcoat of your choice for shiny nails and long-lasting hold: ProNails Gloss it Up, Seco Seco Dry Varnish by ProNails or UV Protector from ProNails .
– Tip: To dry your classic nail polish faster, apply a drop of Drop & Dry ProNails on the edge between the cuticle and the nail polish.